All of our Central London locations provide great dental care but each studio has it’s unique charm and our city of London location is no exception!
What is unique and special about Smilepod Soho W1
Due to its central location in the heart of the West End Soho is home to many glamourous clients. We see fashionistas strutting their stuff with whiter teeth, trendy media workers, who can stop in on their way to or from the office and shoppers who are looking for a little TLC – teeth loving care!
Soho is open through lunchtime so it’s a great place to stop-in if you are struggling to squeeze dental care into your busy schedule. This studio is also open on Saturdays by popular demand, allowing clients the flexibility they need for high quality preventative and cosmetic dental care.
Soho has seen more than one celebrity guest although anyone who visits can be assured of the VIP treatment. We are nearby to various modelling agencies and hairdressers who want their teeth to be as fabulous as the rest of them!
We are equally popular with tourists who exhausted from all the shopping opportunities at the nearby Oxford street want to relax and enjoy cleaner healthier teeth. Theatre goers preparing for a night out are regulars at our Soho studio too. We are happy to welcome anyone through our doors and see them off with a smile.
Smilepod Soho is great for:
- An open, friendly dental environment where you can drop in anytime to discuss your dental needs
- Clients from the Covent Garden Studio who need more extensive dental treatments (Covent Garden focuses on cosmetic dentistry and cleaning)
- Emergency treatments: we provide on-the-day appointments as much as possible
- Cosmetic dentistry: whitening and straightening
- Our trademark dental hygiene cleans
- Facial Injectable treatments/ anti aging/ fillers performed by healthcare professionals
- Specialist treatments: implants
- Lunchtime, evening and Saturday appointments
- A modern, professional dental environment with a friendly, non-traditional approach