My name is Dr Daiva Pitkauskiene and I am a specialist endodontist. If you are a dentist looking to refer your patient for endodontic treatment I am here to help.
As an endodontic specialist (specialist registration GDC 169165) I can treat any of your patients who need complex root canal treatments.
I can help you and your patient with:
- Management of curved canals.
- Management of calcified canals.
- Retreatments (including removal of silver points if indicated)
- Cases involving endodontic treatment on teeth supporting crowns and bridges.
- Removal of fractured posts and instruments.
- Difficult access cases.
- Patients who require sedation. (working alongside Sedations Solutions our sedation partners)
- All our treatments are carried out using a microscope (Labomed) to aid in visualisation of the canal structures
- Digital X-ray systems (Kodak) to limit radiation exposure)
Endodontic Treatments on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
I carry out Root Canal treatments in the city of London. I am easy to find from Moorgate underground station. It is just a short walk away.
My usual days treating patients are Tuesday and Wednesday. If there is an emergency I will sometimes add extra sessions. If you have a patient who is experiencing extreme discomfort please contact me and I will try and see them sooner. I will usually try to see patients within 5 working days where possible.
Write to me at:[email protected] Smilepod Moorgate 24 Chiswell Street London EC1Y 4TY
Please ensure you include all the relent information including X-Rays and let the patient know to expect my team will contact them. I recommend you print and complete our referral form. Please inform the patient that the referral is on a private basis. A recent radiograph should be sent to [email protected] prior to the appointment.
Please email me a completed copy of the referral form. Please also attach any X-Rays etc and inform the patient.
Please complete and submit this form. One of my team will contact you ASAp to book your patient in.
Consultation appointments are not always necessary for patients referred by a dental practitioner although we are happy to make one if you wish. We normally recommend a consultation appointment before re-treating a tooth that has previously failed.
Your patient will be contacted by telephone and an appointment scheduled, they will be provided with directions and an estimate of cost.
Patients will always be returned to the referring practitioner at the end of endodontic treatment for the definitive restoration of the tooth.