Lip Enhancement treatments are available at our Central London studios.
Lip enhancement is a cosmetic procedure that gives lips a more youthful look by making them plumper and more defined.
Nowadays, the most used injectable dermal filler contains hyaluronic acid, a substance that naturally occurs in our human body.
Which parts of the lips can be enhanced
- Upper and lower lips
- Vermilion border to give definition
- Marionette lines, from the corner of the lips downward
- Perioral lines caused by smoking can often be reduced /li>
- Cupid bow definition – the V-shaped area of upper lip
Is the procedure comfortable?
The product contains lidocaine to reduce sensitivity and make the procedure more comfortable for the client.
An aesthetic cream or injectable aesthetic is applied for comfort. Dentists are experts in administrating aesthetics so rest assured you are in the best possible hands.
Dermal filler is then injected with a very fine needle. You can go straight back to your daily routine following the treatment, that normally takes 30-60 minutes, and results can be seen instantly. Some redness, bruising and swelling often occur after treatment which will fade within a few days.
Treatments are unlikely to cause allergic reactions because they are made from substances similar to those found in the body. But you must let your dentist know before the procedure if you are allergic to lidocaine.
How many treatments will be necessary?
The effects last between 3 to 6 months, depending on the individual and the amount of product applied. To maintain volume and definition, a repeat application will be necessary because hyaluronic acid is a long-lasting but not permanent substance.
After care treatment:
- Avoid wearing make up for up to 6 hours
- Avoid the sun, as well as saunas and steam rooms for about 2 weeks
- Avoid additional treatments in the treated area for the next 7 days
- Clients can experience a little temporary tenderness, swelling or bruising around the injection sites.
For a perfect smile
Lip enhancement can make your lips more attractive but if you want to truly shine why not combine it with a teeth whitening treatment and save £100.
Book an appointment