London Dentist Dr Zara
class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-7658″ />
GDC Number: 189096
Client feedback (February 2016)
‘Friendly efficient service’
Teeth Cleaning, Teeth Whitening, Restorative Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Anti-Wrinkle Injections and Dermal Fillers.
Spanish and English.
- Oral Hygiene Course – University Alfonso X El Sabio, Madrid, Spain (2007)
- Bachelor in Dental Science – UAX University, Madrid, Spain (2009)
- Aesthetic Dentistry Course in Dermal Fillers Materials for the Management of Soft Tissues by Dr Isabel Camps Alemany – Dental Council, Madrid (2009)
- Radio Diagnostic Dental Course – Infocitec Madrid, Spain (2009)
- Endodontic Course by Dr Carlos Stambolsky Guelfand, Madrid, Spain (2009)
Zara has worked in dental clinics in Madrid and Marbella where she gained valuable experience and developed a wide range of skills. She then headed to Northern Ireland and helped to deliver NHS and private dental care in two very busy practices. Following this she worked in a private dental practice in Dublin city centre and then as a general dentist for three of branches of a dental company in London and Essex.
She is a confident dentist with plenty of experience of treating both NHS and private patients and is always keen to keep her skills refreshed and renewed with frequent training.
When enjoying a little downtime from her enjoyably busy work life, Zara loves catching the latest movies, exploring our vibrant capital city and socialising with friends.
Blogs WRITTEN BY DR ZARA
Book an appointment with Smilepod